HERNDON, VA - Procentrix, a federal systems integrator that drives IT and business modernization through the rapid adoption of Microsoft Cloud services, received The Washington Post's Top Workplaces Award for 2021. Procentrix is a six-time awardee of this prestigious award (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021), and this year Procentrix also received six of the Top Workplaces National Culture Excellence Awards in the areas of Compensation, Employee Value Prop, Work-Life Flexibility, Top Managers, Employee Well-Being, and Professional Development.
Details on these National Culture Excellence Awards are below:
- Compensation: Procentrix' employees believe that the pay they receive is fair for the work they do.
- Employee Value Prop: Procentrix achieved the highest scores from its employees who feel their job has met those expectations.
- Work-Life Flexibility: Procentrix provides employees the flexibility they need to maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives.
- Top Managers: Procentrix' employees believe managers genuinely care about their concerns, help them to learn, and encourage them to grow.
- Employee Well-Being: Procentrix focuses on providing the best medical benefits for its employees.
- Professional Development: Procentrix' commitment to keep its employee's technical skills current helps increase employee satisfaction.
All these awards are based on surveys and feedback provided directly by our employees.