HERNDON, VA – Procentrix Inc. is pleased to announce that it has been named one of 81 awardees of the General Service Administration's (GSA) $15 billion Alliant 2 Small Business (A2SB) Government-Wide Acquisition Vehicle (GWAC).
General Service Administration (GSA) built A2SB as a “total solution to agencies' requirements while maximizing opportunities for small businesses." Under this contract vehicle, which consists of a 5-year base period and a 5-year option, Procentrix will support federal agencies with customized IT services and solutions. In September 2017, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) designated the A2SB GWAC as a “best-in-class solution for information technologies."
“We are honored to have been selected by GSA as one of 81 awardees for Alliant 2 Small Business. For over 12 years, we have delivered high value outcomes to our federal customers by solving their most complex challenges while maximizing their existing IT investments. The ability to reach our clients through the A2SB vehicle introduces exciting potential."
Mike Hughes, President and CEO, Procentrix Inc.
The A2SB GWAC Offers Agencies :
- A highly-qualified pool of industry partners
- A robust scope aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA)
- Access to a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions
- Flexibility as emerging technologies and the definition of information technology evolve
- Ancillary support (non-IT) permitted when it is integral to, and necessary for, the IT services-based outcome
- Open Season provision to competitively award to additional highly-qualified IT contractors
- A full spectrum of contract types, including cost reimbursement
- Worldwide coverage
- Complimentary scope-compatibility reviews