The senior developer will implement, support and enhance custom applications using Dynamics 365 and Power Apps Model Driven frameworks, as well as using out of the box Dynamics CRM/CE applications for business needs such as case management and task management. Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform as a senior developer for the delivery of Dynamics 365 configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts
- Perform architecture, design and development of full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM, Canvas or Model Driven frameworks
- Lead the development of user stories, use cases and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to both client stakeholders and development teams
- Contribute to the company architectural best practices and Dynamics customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics 365-based projects
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed.