The DevOps Engineer will work with the different teams in an agile environment to design, facilitate and implement CI/CD solutions on-prem and in future cloud platforms. The ideal candidate will administer CI/CD pipelines to define and measure KPIs and drive continuous improvements, assist with managing the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) environment, guide adherence to development and security standards across the organization, and develop and document best practice recommendations. Core responsibilities include the following:
- Extend the use of DevSecOps by providing direct application team support.
- Develop and maintain DevSecOps processes, including continuous testing, integration, and deployment processes.
- Work in an agile environment and apply strong understanding of the agile methodology leveraging IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Collect and analyze service data for improved performance.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including training materials.