The Configuration and Release Manager will be part of a centralized Architecture team supporting a large-scale IT modernization program. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinate multiple development teams to ensure release content has been appropriately documented and traceability to requirements is preserved
- Coordinate development team QA resources to ensure testing has been completed and testing results appropriately documented
- Manage risks that impact the ability to deploy and validate released code
- Manage customer stakeholders to ensure release contents are appropriately reviewed and any concerns are addressed
- Participate in and represent the program on change control board meetings in front of client leadership-level stakeholders.
- Lead and coordinate Go-Live activities including the execution of deployment plans and checklists