The DOJ Account Executive must have the ability to develop and implement an effective go-to-market plan aligned with Procentrix's overall strategy, act as the sales lead and be the executive management for key customer and partner relationships within DOJ. The Account Executive will bring deep knowledge of DOJ to help Procentrix expand their portfolio of business across the Department. They will work closely with Procentrix senior leadership and the established delivery teams working within the Department to formulate growth strategies, build new customer relationships, and close new business. Responsibilities include the following:
- Formulation, implementation, and execution of sales activities within DOJ.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing clients and potential new customers.
- Educate customers on the availability of Procentrix's contract vehicles, and execute task order sales activities.
- Oversee negotiating and closing contracts (Prime or Sub).
- Participate in team capture, proposal development, and review activities.
- Work with Operations, Marketing and Business Development teams to drive leads and awareness of Procentrix’s solutions and services.
- Maintain detailed reports in Procentrix’s CRM system of sales activities including calls, meetings, leads, demonstrations, and any customer or prospect interactions.