The senior developer will implement, support and enhance custom applications using Dynamics 365 and Power Apps Model Driven frameworks, as well as build integrations using Azure PaaS services. Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform as a senior developer for the delivery of Dynamics 365 configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts.
- Perform architecture, design and development of full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM, Canvas or Model Driven frameworks, and Azure PaaS services (e.g., Service Bus, Azure Functions)
- Participate in the development of user stories, use cases and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to both client stakeholders and development teams
- Contribute to the company architectural best practices and Dynamics customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics 365-based projects
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed.
- Providing hands-on mentoring and expert-level technical assistance to junior members of the development team