The Senior ServiceNow developer will be part of a team that provides business analysis and development support to identify/document manual activities, create workflow, automation, application development, testing, evaluation, software lifecycle methodologies and risk management. Development support tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Configuring and customizing ServiceNow product to meet business requirements involving both structured and unstructured information management;
- Ensuring compliance with enterprise data standards and information sharing;
- Providing input for required documentation needed to be SLM-compliant;
- Providing input for required configuration change and training documentation;
- Assisting the system’s Planning Team as needed with user stories from end users and system development team; and,
- Providing input and assistance in addressing any IT Security-related Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM)s and patching.
- Supporting requirements creation and backlog management
- Design application solutions to include user research, experience design, and service design.