The Microsoft Analyst will support requirements gathering and analysis activities within an IT implementation team. In addition to supporting business analysis, the consultant will support coordinating all project scope-related activities, including gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. He or she will work with senior members of the team ensuring the successful delivery of a Microsoft based implementation. The Microsoft Analyst will apply functional knowledge of the Microsoft applications in defining user stories and shaping the solution. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the project team to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping, defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CE product features and functionality.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching a case management solution.
- Work with Architect and Developers to transform new requirements into design and implementation.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and Training / Training Materials.
- Support creation of reports using Power BI.