The Microsoft developer will implement, support and enhance custom applications on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM platform for business needs such as field services and case management. Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform as a senior developer for the delivery of Dynamics 365 configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts
- Perform architecture, design and development of full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM, Canvas or Model Driven frameworks
- Assist with development of user stories, use cases and design artifacts to effectively document business needs aligned with Dynamics 365 capabilities.
- Contribute to the company architectural best practices and Dynamics customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics 365-based projects
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed