The Dynamics Field Service Consultant will lead implementation of a global solution utilizing Dynamics 365/Field Service. In addition to being responsible for solution architecture, the consultant will be responsible for overseeing all project scope-related activities, including gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. He or she will work with senior members of the team ensuring the successful delivery of a Microsoft Dynamics based implementation. The consultant will apply functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics / Power Platform in defining user stories and shaping the solution. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the project team to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Dynamics features and functionality.
- Architect a Dynamics-based solution to meet documented requirements.
- Work with developers to transform new requirements into design and implementation.
- Oversee business analysts to ensure requirements are properly documented and tested, appropriate training materials are developed, and training/support is provided to end users.