The Dynamics Functional Consultant will lead requirements gathering and analysis activities within an IT implementation team. In addition to being responsible for business analysis, the consultant will be responsible for coordinating all project scope-related activities, including gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. He or she will work with senior members of the team ensuring the successful delivery of a Microsoft Dynamics based implementation. The Senior BA will apply functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics / Power Platform in defining user stories and shaping the solution. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the project team to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Dynamics product features and functionality.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching a case management solution.
- Work with Architect and Developers to transform new requirements into design and implementation.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials