The Quality Analyst/Tester is responsible for testing activities to ensure the solutions satisfy customer needs and expectations. Specific activities include:
- Provide a high level functional, usability and testing expertise during the requirements phase.
- Develop and utilize test plans and scripts for assigned projects.
- Perform application testing to ensure program changes are functional and are in compliance with established standards.
- Work with developers, business analysts, and end user groups to identify / resolve issues with system changes.
- Test new and legacy custom applications, with or without the use of formal test cases / scripts.
- Assist the development team in debugging and reproducing reported issues.
- Test Internet and client-server applications against specifications and documentation.
- Gain and maintain familiarity with all operating environments.