Specific job responsibilities include the following:
- Collect inputs from project technical team members and government stakeholders to prepare documentation in support of project lifecycle requirements, including functional requirements, technical design documents, user manuals, training materials, SOPs, etc.
- Compiling or contributing to monthly progress reports, briefings, papers, meeting agendas and minutes
- Supporting project manager and project administrator with maintaining project plans
- Research, write, edit, and publish communications products such as printed material, web content, or presentation / briefing material
- Communicate with project stakeholders
- Support application users with understanding of application functionality
- Support drafting user guides, reference material, training guides, and other policy related documents