The Senior SharePoint Developer will design and build SharePoint applications using customization and configuration techniques. The candidate will work directly with customer project manager to assess the current environment, then design and develop solutions using out-of-the box SharePoint features. Where feature gaps are identified, design solutions which extend SharePoint through various customization techniques or integration of third party products. Job functions include the following:
- Develop technical architecture and designs for scalable enterprise SharePoint 2016 solutions
- Working with customers and their internal development teams in designing, administration and maintenance of SharePoint based business solutions.
- Provide comprehensive content management strategies for intranet, extranet and public facing websites on the SharePoint platform.
- Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management.
- Design and develop content management, records management, workflows, business intelligence type of solutions using the SharePoint platform.