The Proposal Analyst is a dynamic individual who enjoys the proposal creation and facilitation process and possess strong writing skills, coordination skills, and the desire to work in an organization that values agility and creativity. As our Proposal Analyst, you will assist in the development of (federal IT) proposal kickoff activities, schedules, outlines, task assignments, and compliance matrices and will coordinate with writers and partners throughout proposal content development, submission, and debrief. You thrive in a collaborative environment and are willing to take guidance and provide recommendations for improvement. Your responsibilities may include the following:
- Hands-on role in the writing, review, and editing of proposal documents, in close collaboration with technical and management contributors, ensuring they are well organized, clear, and concise and are written with a single voice.
- Review proposal inputs and manage gaps.
- Ensure proposals on time, compliant, and compelling and will facilitate recovery activities and schedule through color team reviews.
- Leverage existing collaboration tools (Microsoft Office/SharePoint) as a means of establishing and managing standard proposal sites and reusable content.
- Help formulate and execute a Procentrix Task Order response “engine” to aid in effectively and efficiently managing BPAs, GWACs, and other IDIQs.
- Collaborate closely with the leadership team on prioritization based on proposal schedules.
- Support proposal resource planning and tracking as you work collaboratively with internal staff and partners to assign and balance workloads across demanding timelines.
- Collaborate closely with the leadership team to review and analyze debrief data in order to apply lessons learned, accordingly.