The SharePoint Administrator support the front end configuration and maintenance of the SharePoint site collections and content.
- Manage the functionality of features such as Search, view the Audit Log Reports, work with site collection policies, manage the site collection caching, and activate or deactivate Site Collection features
- Responsible for user security and user access management to SharePoint
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (upgraded versions, patching, and integration with additional Enterprise Systems)
- Perform typical system administrative activities such backup, restore and issue resolution
- Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices, and procedures for SharePoint 2013 solutions