Working as a member of the project team, the .NET developer builds custom web solutions using ASP.NET and C# that integrate with the MS Office Object Model as well as within other Microsoft applications (e.g., SharePoint). Specific activities include:
- Experience building MS Office Automation Solutions using .NET and the MS Office Object Model
- Experience working with XML to extract data from an object model
- Developing custom services, components, or modules using ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, and C# as per the direction from a Technical Lead or Project Manager.
- Supports existing applications by addressing defects, making minor enhancements and supporting user entered trouble tickets.
- Assist with developing, testing, configuring, and deploying technical solutions addressing business challenges within the scope of the project.