The successful candidate must be skilled in developing and architecting SharePoint applications using customization and configuration techniques. The candidate will work directly with customer project manager to assess the current environment, prepare for upgrading the environment to SharePoint 2016 platform, develop solutions using out-of-the box SharePoint features and where feature gaps are identified, design solutions which extend SharePoint through various customization techniques or integration of third party products. Job functions include the following:
- Develop technical architecture and designs for scalable enterprise SharePoint 2016/Online solutions
- Working with customers and their internal development teams in designing, administration and maintenance of SharePoint 2013 & 2016 and SharePoint Online-based business solutions.
- Provide comprehensive content management strategies for intranet, extranet and public facing websites on the SharePoint platform.
- Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management.
- Design and develop content management, records management, workflows, business intelligence type of solutions using SharePoint 2013 & 2016 platforms.
- Analyzing current SharePoint 2010 & 2013 environments and provide guidance on effective migration path to the SharePoint 2016 platform.
- Developing SharePoint Governance plan and support developing best practices for developing SharePoint-based applications.