The successful candidate must have direct experience implementing Microsoft SharePoint based solutions. The candidate will work as a member of a team to develop and support SharePoint based solutions which address a range of business needs which may involve collaboration, workflow, content management, document management, or business intelligence / reporting.
Additional job functions include:
- Assess business process and suitability for solution implementation using the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 platform.
- Provide content management strategies for intranet sites on the SharePoint platform.
- Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management.
- Analyzing current SharePoint 2010 environments and provide support on migrating sites and solutions to the SharePoint 2016 platform.
- Design, develop, customize team sites, libraries, lists, views, and workflows.
- Provide support and guidance to users on SharePoint features and functionalities.
- Maintain FAQs, Knowledge Base, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Attend internal and external customer meetings as required
- Provide technical advice to team members and customers
- Develop and deliver requirements and design documents