Senior Business Analyst
The successful candidate must have participated in multiple information technology projects where business analysis activities were performed. Candidate will work directly with the client project stakeholders and perform activities such as identifying and modeling process requirements, creating user stories from business requirements, identifying and modeling data requirements, defining business rules, identifying test requirements, creating test cases, perform testing, and being the primary functional liaison to the technical development team.
- At least 5 years of experience as a business or systems analyst on IT systems development projects
- Experience facilitating business requirements gathering and definition
- Experience developing use cases and user stories from business requirements
- Experience working on teams that follow an Agile methodology
- Experience working on consulting engagements with direct customer facing interaction
- Experience working with senior level management from the customer - Excellent meeting facilitation and communication skills
- Experience working on teams that develop SharePoint based solutions
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience working with Federal Government customers
View all Job Openings
Procentrix is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.