The SharePoint Administrator oversees the SharePoint Server Central Administrator functions of SharePoint 2013 across the organization. Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of servers, equipment, and software related to SharePoint infrastructure.
- Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Servers, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis
- Manage the functionality of features such as Search, view the Audit Log Reports, work with site collection policies, manage the site collection caching, and activate or deactivate Site Collection features
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (upgraded versions, patching, and integration with additional Enterprise Systems)
- Perform typical system administrative activities such backup, restore and issue resolution
- Experience working with Active Directory, PowerShell, and IIS
- Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices, and procedures for SharePoint 2013 solutions